Start
EME contacts
Photo gallery

432 MHz Activity

 

My activity on 432Mhz 

 

Station outfit:

Transceiver:                 TS-2000X

Preamplifier:                DB6NT (Micomm)   -    0.35dB

Final amplifier:             SSPA R&S VH501       

Antenna system:           8 x 4.2 wl DL6WU-modified - 23dBd

Control system:            VK5DJ - Stand alone interface 

My EME antenna system:                                                              My result in ARRL EME Contest 2012:

           

Some Impressions of my station can be found on the photo gallery page

May 2002: Although from calculation it was found that my echo's from the moon should be readable, it took until today that it really happens: My echo's

May 2004: First experiments with JT65 mode. I believe this is a more confident way to check conditions for stations with poor echo capability like me.

Jan 2005: Antenna problems. Good VSWR but weak signals. Checking but not sure on the problem. Therefore decided to changing matching system into T-match and also re-new 4-way couplers.

Oct 2005: Finally got a good matching on my test antenna using T-match design.

Jul 2007: Removed all wiring harness in order to replace with new.

Jul 2009: Prepared all dipoles and cable harness to re-enter 432MHz EME, just waiting for a scaffold and much better weather conditions.

Feb 2011: Although the weather was not perfect, we managed to mount the coaxial harnass and new dipoles.

Mar 2011: First QSO's made since 2004!!. I used JT65B with only 20Watt on the antenna's and worked UA3PTW and I1NDP

Dec 2012: MAP65 now operational using FUNCUBE.

May 2013: Finally worked Africa Continent: Thanks to ZS6OB

Dec 2013: GS35b went bad and no Rf output anymore

Feb 2014: Replaced GS35b and changed both input and output tuning sections for easy adjustment. 

Jan 2015: Start to operate R&S VH501 Solid State Amplifier.

Apr 2016: Changed Antenna configuration to 4 x Horizontal coupled with 4 x Vertical Polarisation

Startpage